Massage is my favorite stress reliever. But I don’t always have time for a 60 minute massage. So what do I do? Get a chair massage! It’s a great way to take the focus off of your “to-do” list and relax.
Some reasons a chair massage may be for you:
- Time: A chair massage can last from 5 to 30 minutes. You can fit it into your coffee break or stop by on your way home from work.
- Convenience: No need to take your clothes off or worry about getting oil in your hair. And, you can have chair massage delivered to you! Get some friends together and have a massage therapist come by on your lunch hour.
- Price: You can get several chair massage sessions for the price of one table massage, which means you can get massage more often.
BONUS: Reasons your employer should provide chair massage for you. Feel free to leave the list conveniently lying on your boss’s chair:
Want to show your employees some appreciation? Maybe help with the stress level in the office?
Chair massage may be just what you are looking for. Here’s a few ways employee chair massage can help your business:
- Massage can help reduce absenteeism. Think about it: Are you going to miss work when they are providing free massage?
- Massage can help increase morale. Sure you could just buy doughnuts, but massage is healthier. You want healthy employees, right?
- Massage can help with pain developed from long hours at the computer. Not only does it give employees a break from sitting at the computer, but common areas of tension, like the neck and shoulders, can be addressed with a chair massage.
You can hire a massage therapist to come to your office to de-stress your employees at your next office party. (Or better yet, once a month or once a week.) If you are located in Champaign-Urbana, call (217) 552-1670 to schedule today.