As the weather cools down and we break out our cozy scarves and everything smells of pumpkin spice, I’ve taken some time to clean out my essential oil collection, like tossing bottles that are past their prime (we only use quality essential oils for our aromatherapy massage) and giving some that I never use to a friend.
And I’ve also been trying out some new ones.
When I was in aromatherapy school, I amassed quite a collection of oils from the company that offered a discount to the students of the program I was in. They’re fantastic oils, and the company provides a ton of education on their website. I’ll still use them, but there are so many different essential oil retailers out there, I decided to try something new.
If you’ve studied aromatherapy at all, you know it’s easy to go down the rabbit hole and get overwhelmed with the variety of essential oils and their uses. A friend recommended Simply Earth, so I gave it a try. I purchased of few of their blends, and I loved them! So I decided to subscribe to their essential oil box (more on that below).
About Simply Earth
- Like Aromatics International, my other favorite essential oil supplier, Simply Earth is committed to high quality products.
- Did you know that there is more than one type of Lavender essential oil and each one has different therapeutic effects? That’s why it’s important to know the Latin name of the oil you are buying. Simply Earth’s single oils are labeled with the Latin name, but the blends are not. I’d like to see them add that in the future.
- Ever had someone recommend you add essential oils to your drinking water? Don’t do it! Simply Earth promotes safe use of essential oils. Cautions are listed right on the bottle (also on the website if the print’s too small for you read). They even have a Certified Aromatherapist on staff to answer questions.
- What if you don’t like it? They have a ridiculously generous return policy.
Simple Way to Start Using Natural Products at Home
This is where Simply Earth really shines. You know aromatherapy can help support your wellness. Or maybe you want to use natural products in your home, but it’s easy to get overwhelmed with all of the options out there.
Enter the Simply Earth subscription. Each box has a theme (ex. green cleaning, fall spa) and contains four bottles of essential oil, 5-6 recipes, and a few extras to make the recipes (September’s had some Epsom salts, jojoba oil, and some roller bottles).
Since it’s only a few oils, you can take the time to learn about each one. The recipes give you options for use and different ways you can blend them together. This way, you’re actually using your oils instead of letting them gather dust (not that I would know anything about that!).
Savings For You
Simply Earth‘s essential oils are very reasonably priced. But I also have a coupon code for you! You have 2 options:
- Sign up to receive a monthly or quarterly subscription and receive a $40 gift card (via email). It can be cancelled at any time (but I don’t think you’ll want to).
- Or get $10 off from purchases of any oils from the website.
Here’s how: Click the button below and when you’re ready to checkout use coupon code: BALANCECHAMPAIGNFREE
*The links to Aromatics International and Simply Earth are affiliate links. When you order from Aromatics International, we’ll both earn $10 credit and if you purchase through Simply Earth, I will earn a small commission. Be assured, I only recommend products and services I actually use and value.