So you just had a fantastic massage! You’re no longer wearing your shoulders for earrings. You feel like you can take a full breath again. You feel like you could float out of the building.
What’s next? Rush back to the office? Run to the grocery store? Squeeze in just ONE more thing?!
We’re busy people! Always on the go! I get it.
But to get the most out of your massage, may I suggest you allow yourself just 5 more minutes to savor the relaxation.
Try not to rush to your next task.
Take a deep breath and notice how you are feeling in your body.
A few other tips:
- You’re likely thirsty after lying on the massage table for an hour or two. Drink some water.
- Be sure to schedule your next massage. Getting massage on a regular basis is a great way to manage stress and pain. Plus it just feels good and it can give you something to look forward to the next time you’re having a rough day.
- Move your body. Do some gentle stretching.
- Take it easy at the gym. It’s better to work out before your massage.
- Always ask your massage therapist if you have any questions. If you think of anything after you leave the office, contact us here.
We’ll see you at your next appointment. And I know I already said this, but always ask us if you have any questions or concerns.