Integrated Massage and Wellness Sessions with Karyn Claflin, LMT, CYT
Can you relate?
- Do you feel like you are shouldering the burden for everything and everyone in your life, and you have no time on your calendar for you?
- Do you feel like if you say no to somebody, you’re going to mess everything up or lose them as a friend, and it’s going to make everything in your life fall apart?
- Are you so exhausted from living for everyone else while deep inside you feel like a constant failure, like you’re always letting someone down?
My clients tell me they are stressed out and they don’t enough time. But when some life event happens [their kids are older, when this big project at work is over or when they hire more help at the office], then they can actually take care of themselves.
You can’t give from an empty cup.
Most of us put off taking care of ourselves even though we KNOW we need to do it. It feels self-indulgent.
It is SO hard when there are so many pressures from being a parent, pressures from school and work. The hardest thing to do is to take a moment and pause and really evaluate how you are managing your stress, how you are living your life.
When life comes along and something or someone demands our attention, it is so easy to put our needs on the back-burner.
I know. I get it. This is a long-repeated pattern of mine. But when I worry and stress and put myself last, I’m not there for the people I care about. I’m distracted and irritated. And I want to quit. The key for me in shifting these unhealthy patterns was getting support.
What’s possible for you?
- What if you woke up with the energy to do all of the things you WANT to do?
- What if, instead of being constantly exhausted, you were showing your kids what it’s like to live a healthy life?
- What if you felt a renewed spark in your relationship with your partner, and deeper relationships with the people you care about?
- What if you were excited to go to work, show your brilliance, and get that promotion?
As a Licensed Massage Therapist, a Certified Yoga Teacher, and BodyMind Coaching Practitioner, I’ve put together Integrated Wellness Sessions where we combine massage, movement, and relaxation techniques to help you have the space and time to make healthier decisions for yourself.
At each session we’ll create a plan so that you not only make the healthier choices, but you have a plan for actually implementing them in your day-to- day life.
90 minutes $150
120 minutes $200
What folks are saying..
I have had many massages at different places over the years but Ashiatsu with Karyn is by far the best! I love that she always asks if there is any way she needs to customize my massages for current issues. As a gift, I sent my son and daughter-in-law (young parents) to her for some needed stress relief and they loved it too! Dana P
I’ve been coming here for almost 2 years and every single time, they’ve been extremely professional, kind, accommodating, and I leave feeling 100% better. Totally recommend. Jacob L
I received a gift certificate for a massage before my wedding and it was one of the best gifts! I’ve been going to Karyn for almost 2 years now and I love every visit. She has helped me through wedding stresses and pregnancy pains, I can’t recommend her enough! Gillian C
I’ve been scheduling my appointments with Karyn for an ashiatsu-massage for over a year and a half. Karyn shows her commitment to care by asking if there are trouble areas or if I’ve been experiencing pains/muscles that may need extra focus. She confirms the room temperature settings are comfortable with me, asks if I need water, etc. I am fully able to relax in the studio and emerge feeling truly amazing.
Originally I started with a 60 minute appointment but after trying the longer session, I will only be booking 90 minutes for future appointments. Elizabeth E